This year Nathan was very specific about what he wanted - a Digger cake (unable to think of a way to make an arm I did a Bulldozer)and his two best friends - one who he spends hours building with and the other a little princess from over the road :) We also had two of his favourite aunties surprise us with visits which really made it special for Nath.
Get this - I'm in my PJs making the cake and Nath right from the beginning is standing there Ï love you so much Mummy, you're doing such an awesome job. Thank you so much for this cake Mummy"- He is so lovely :) And such a big boy now!!
4 comments:
Anna I am so impressed by this amazing cake!!!!! It looks so great. And what a cool smiley pic of Nathan with it! Hope he had a fabulous birthday.
Wow!!!!!!! Anna, your baking skills have improved 100% since your days in Year 12 here in Tauranga! You are amazing!This looks fantastic and Julia's right it is a lovely photo of Nathan! It's great to have the blog up and running again - you have been about as quiet as we have - our lives have been a little quiet with same old, same old... but good.
Yes...my cooking has improved....I am still really messy tho...not helped by my "helpers". Nika makes up for all of us tho, hehe ;)
Can I just say that one of my FAVOURITE things about being a mum is all the creative stuff you can do! I absolutely love that....
Back on line after a long time without net...been good for me....may see you in Tga in a few weeks....still confirming....xxxx
Fantastic cake, Anna.......I agree, the creative bits of being a Mum are fun! Just thinking about what EASY and FAST version of a cake I can make ( or maybe she can make) for our big girl's birthday next week.....hope the inspiration comes soon!! x
Post a Comment