Ben turned 2 a while ago and I never posted any photos of the cake!! Had lots of fun making it even if red food colouring went EVERYWHERE....:(! A great thought would be to put food colourings into bottle with smaller necks...
Whoever would have thought those days cooking chocolate cakes with K. Phillips would turn into masterpieces like this one!! Belated happy b'day wishes to Ben. And you are fading away to a shadow!!Looking great - not a criticism you understand. That's what life with two wee ones does for you. Love Aunty L,x
Oh no!! Those "cakes" or other specialties with K were so much fun....but so many disasters...one time I dropped a half cooked cake all over the inside of the open oven door....not easy to clean up....thankfully from memory it was at their house not yours ;)!!!!
Oh no!! Those "cakes" or other specialties with K were so much fun....but so many disasters...one time I dropped a half cooked cake all over the inside of the open oven door....not easy to clean up....thankfully from memory it was at their house not yours ;)!!!!
6 comments:
fdgasdfasd
CUTE cake for a CUTE boy. Belated Happy Birthday to you. How did you make those paws??? Your creative talent can be used in so many ways!!! Love usx
You guys have the best blogsite I look at.
Plus those boys are supercute
Whoever would have thought those days cooking chocolate cakes with K. Phillips would turn into masterpieces like this one!! Belated happy b'day wishes to Ben.
And you are fading away to a shadow!!Looking great - not a criticism you understand. That's what life with two wee ones does for you.
Love Aunty L,x
Oh no!! Those "cakes" or other specialties with K were so much fun....but so many disasters...one time I dropped a half cooked cake all over the inside of the open oven door....not easy to clean up....thankfully from memory it was at their house not yours ;)!!!!
Oh no!! Those "cakes" or other specialties with K were so much fun....but so many disasters...one time I dropped a half cooked cake all over the inside of the open oven door....not easy to clean up....thankfully from memory it was at their house not yours ;)!!!!
Post a Comment