
Have just returned from a weekend at my ever-encouraging parents and ever-evolving brothers and sisters. And Ben started talking while we were there! Mumumum and Daddaddaddad. Pretty cool!
It's always so good bing down there, and this time got to go out and do some sister things (you know, like shopping), pretty awesome!
Check out the vid of Ben's first words! He sure is turning into a big boy, at the supermarket he got to sit in a big trolley seat all on his own! Thank goodness they still have buckles! Isn't he cute with his one little tooth!
Ben started talking and we caught it on video!
Add to My Profile | More Videos
1 comment:
Hey Anna,
I'd love to get copies of those pictures you took of me and the boys. They really are adorable, and we don't have any pics of them in our house. You are doing such a good job being a mum too. I always have to remind myself that you are younger than me...you just seem so much more mature....I'mean I still don't know how to change a diaper. Anyway, you are awesome. We hope to see you again soon!
Post a Comment