up the stairs....to Ben's room.....
....part of my life as a mum is learning to respond with wisdom to big cries, little cries, scary cries. Lately it seems to be very ofen there's been alot of loud, painful crying - Ben seems to have quite a sensitive tum and gets a LOT of gas and tummy cramps.
So, to make you feel included or perhaps prepared for parenting (should you not quite be there yourself), here is a multi-choice question for you. What is the cause of this?
is it
a> Apparently the saliva in teething babies produces an enzyme which upsets their stomachs.
b> Is it something I'm eating?
c> Something Ben's eating? Maybe lactose from milk?
d> Ben needs some kind of gas dissolving medicine
e> This is a phase and we'll see if it passes
f> I'm kind of running out of ideas now....
In the meantime, I think actually going to a doctor might be a good idea. But do the test anyway.... ;)
PS Got my hair cut and stuff for the first time in like, a year, looks pretty fantastic :) Bin savin' mii pennies! Cool stuff....
No comments:
Post a Comment