Friday, April 13, 2007

Rock Star in the making

Now I have no photos to prove it (I am continually caught with my digital camera batteried run down), but yesterday I walked into the lounge to find Nath with my guitar around his neck (the guitar was on the couch) and he was drumming it saying “Jesus loves me Jesus loves me” – about 3 weeks ago the guy who leads the under 5s music was singing it down there…..I was amazed 1> that he remembered the song from that long ago and we haven't sung it home at all Idon't think and 2> that he was singing it. We then had a big discussion about singing and I got the guitar and started to play and he put on his “rock star face” (screwed up to emphasize enthusiasm) and jumped around the room.

Needless to say, it's his 2 year old party tomorrow, and what a great boy!!!!

No comments: