Today, something new goes into my car handbag (AKA the glovebox). My old cell phone!!! You know, the one with a huge crack down the middle of the screen....
Nika got a dirt cheap offer as he's been with Vodafone for years....so yipee! I can now take photos, record my song ideas (if and when i have them!), take secret vidz when I'm out with the boys and they do something surprisingly cute (that is, if I have a spare hand). Very cool!
3 comments:
hello baby girl!! Anna1 it's helen and ruthie and andreu--and we just wanted to say that your family is soooo beautiful1 i was showing ru the latest pictures from you and we decided to link to your blog--lovely stuff :0) anyway, have a grand day! we've been catching up since thursday night and andreu and i leave tomorrow for paris and then back to barcelona...anyway--love you!
ohhhh....my well travelled friend.....I love you guys!!!! XXXXX
Hey Anna what ya think of those cd's? Email me. Josh
Post a Comment