Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Right when I was getting comfortable...
Well right when I was starting to relax, I read in the local paper that there is an opportunity to facilitate parenting courses for newborns to 1 yr old (well, the parents do the course, but you get the idea). It jumped out at me and I was really excited....excited that there is a hunger to learn this kind of stuff....and I thought wow that would be cool for someone to do...then I thought maybe I could do it....so yeah, putting together a CV (not something I've had to do before!) and seeing how it works.....it's even paid!!! I would prefer to wait til Benny is a wee bit older, but we'll see.....bit scary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Anna, I am so excited about this. It sonds good to me. Good luck with the application process!
Okay so I made a typo....forgive me????
Hi Misty et all....well today was meant to be the cut off date for the applications....I am waiting painfully and nervously! I'll keep you posted (heh, excuse the pun....I really am a Cole!;))
Post a Comment