At church today I tried to take Nathan down to the under 5's programme but he wasn't keen. I thought "I'm not going to get stressed over this" and took him back to the main auditorium with us. He started dancing to the music and singing.....I thought wow. I don't think it was just the music, though he really does love to sing with the microphones at home. I remember as a kid I would love to hang out in Dad's office. It just felt different. Some call it 'vibes', whatever, people who pray and have a real faith are different.
Colossians 1:22 This includes you who were once so far away from God. You were his enemies, separated from him by your evil thoughts and actions, yet now he has brought you back as his friends. He has done this through his death on the cross in his own human body. As a result, he has brought you into the very presence of God, and you are holy and blameless as you stand before him without a single fault."
No comments:
Post a Comment